Who doesn't love this owl in the Still Night Stamp Set?!? He makes a very natural looking owl sitting in the copper branch.
The You Tube how to video can be found at: www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgzHcZiNrTI&feature=youtu.be
Cutting & Scoring:
- Early Espresso – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Very Vanilla – 5 ¼” x 4” for inside matte
- Mossy Meadow – 5" x 3 ¾"
- Very Vanilla – 4 13/16” x 3 9/16”
- Copper Foil Paper – 3" x 3“
- Very Vanilla – scraps for owl and sentiment
- Early Espresso - scrap for oval
- Braided Linen Trim - 5 ½"
• Fold card base in half
• Stamp owl with Memento ink and color with: Crushed Curry-beak and nails; Ivory-Eye Area; Bronze-Darker shaded areas; Light Crumb Cake-over all bird except eyes, beak, and feet
• Stamp sentiment on Very Vanilla scrap with Early Espresso ink
• Using Big Shot, die cut the owl, sentiment and brown scrap using oval, branch out of Copper Foil and 4 pine branches from Mossy Meadow matte
• Using Big Shot, emboss the Very Vanilla smaller matte with the Woodland embossing folder
• Adhere this Very Vanilla matte to the Mossy Meadow matte using liquid glue
• Adhere the Braided Lined Trim ends behind this layer using Tear & Tape
• Attach the sentiment oval to the Espresso oval using liquid glue and further adhere this to over the Braided Linen Trim using dimensionals
• Attach the branch to the card front using liquid glue
• Attach the owl with dimensionals so that it looks like he is sitting on the branch
• Attach the pine leaf branches to the branch using liquid glue
• Stamp a sentiment and a owl Very Vanilla matte and adhere to the inside of the card with liquid glue